The Startup Mzansi Foundation has grandiose plans for 2016 and BEYOND.
Our goals are to:
- – Facilitate a strong national network of startup communities;
- – Connect entrepreneurs into these communities to accelerate their growth;
- – Celebrate Mzansi entrepreneurs to promote a strong entrepreneurial culture, and;
- – Provide a strong, independent national voice for South African entrepreneurs.
To achieve that we are rolling out a number of programs in 2016 to accelerate the success of entrepreneurs and startup ecosystems across South Africa.
The Startup Mzansi Foundation is a grassroots organisation and we want to grow with you – with your input, feedback, expertise, creativity and support. Let’s grow together!
Benefits of membership:
- 1. Exclusive access to networking opportunities with senior-level decision makers in the public, private, academic and no-profit sectors. Members receive priority invitations and get discounted prices on our events, including round tables, conferences, seminars, lectures and private VIP events.
- 2. Significant input over our programs and research. We work closely with our members to develop new initiatives that align with the interests, priorities and needs of our network.
- 3. Privileged opportunities to participate in dialogues that help develop and improve policies that are important to South African entrepreneurs.
Access to a neutral, independent platform for open dialogue on South African entrepreneurship and innovation that makes collective decision making possible. Startup Mzansi provides an unbiased and non-partisan venue where entrepreneurial leaders from all sectors can discuss issues and learn from one another.
Members also receive:
- – The President’s Letter, distributed twice annually to members;
- – Quarterly Startup Bulletin Publication;
- – The annual Startup Thought Book
The Startup Foundation depends on membership to support its programming and research. Join The Startup Mzansi Movement to shape the future of South Africa’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Contact our Membership Manager Lucky Nkumbi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.